Banana Peels are very effective for Natural acne treatment, including clearing skin blemishes, acne and other skin conditions. So the next time you’re eating a banana do not throw out its peel. Here’s how to Use Banana peel for acne.
How to treat acne with banana peel face mask
1. Cleanse your face with cool water and mild cleanser to remove dirt, oil, and debris. Pat dry with a towel. The cleansing technique will help banana peel treatment be more effective.
2. Choose yellow banana rather than green one for the effective acne treatment. Take the banana peel for acne treatment.
3. Cut the banana peel into pieces, for it can be easier to use on your face for Natural acne treatment.
4. Rub the inner side of the banana peel gently all over your face especially focusing on the particularly areas with acne, blemishes, or pimples. Massaging it gently will make the peel turn black. This should be the dirt on your face that the peel is soaking up. Continue massaging with the peels for 10 minutes or till it turns black.
5. Banana peels are loaded with ample nutrients and vitamins A, B, C, and E, as well as zinc, iron, and potassium. They are loaded with anti-acne and anti-inflammatory properties and helps hydrate skin. Applying banana peel for skin also fights off bacterial infections. So, don’t immediately wash off your skin, and leave the peel on which will give your skin time to absorb the full benefits of the peel.
6. Repeat the banana peel on face treatment daily before you go to bed for a week and you’ll notice a visible difference in your skin. The acne and blemishes will to clear up and your skin will become less inflamed.
When using the banana peel face mask treatment, do not rub the peel too hard as it can irritate your skin. It is one of the best Natural acne treatments for sensitive skin.
Apart from Natural acne treatment, you can use banana peel for face to combat wrinkles and ageing skin, as well as treat skin conditions, like psoriasis and eczema. Use Banana peel for acne and let us know your comments below.