Statistics disclose that more than 12% of men and 7% of women will come across the situation to deal with Kidney Stones in their lives, and they are 80% chances of recurrence. Kidney Stones vary in size, while a small stone can pass on its own causing very little or no pain, larger stones get along urinary tract blocking flow of urine and causing severe pain.
What causes Kidney stones?
Doctors often inform that cheap drug supplements, diet sodas, factory farmed animal products, tap water or drinking too little water, acidic diet, increased uric acid, high sodium diet, lack of fiber-rich foods may be some of the reasons behind kidney stones. Imbalance of Salts, Minerals etc in urine is the reason for Kidney Stones formation.
White blood cells or Pus in the urine due to infection in urinary system, Pain in the groin area, Blood in Urine, Burning sensation, Fever, Nausea, Persistent urge to Urinate are some of symptoms of Kidney Stones.
How to Prevent Kidney Stones- Natural Remedies
• Healthy foods, including Lemon detox water, Oranges, Green tea, Low fat yoghurt, Kefir, Broccoli, Kale, Kidney Beans, Bananas, Bell Peppers, Black Tea, Papayas, and Watermelons in your diet can prevent Kidney Stones.
• A research study has found that the intake of 180 mg of magnesium and 10 mg of B6 daily will help prevent kidney stones by 92.3%. Magnesium citrate, a complex B vitamin with extra vitamin B6 will also help not allowing the kidney stones to form.
• Diet is crucial. Avoid foods with Vitamin D, antacids, refined foods including table salt and sugars and flours, processed meats. Healthy Diet includes fresh, raw, organic production.
• Increase you water intake and prefer drinking distilled water, which is pure and good for you. Spring water from a clean source betters your health condition. Drink lemonade, as lemons have the potential to lower the possibility of kidney stones.
• Several research studies have shown that consuming Black Tea, Dandelion root tea and Green Tea can prevent from developing Kidney stones.
• Opt for extra virgin olive oil to cook your foods, as it has properties to prevent and eliminate kidney stones.
• Drink Canberry Juice twice a week. The polyphenolic compounds in Canberries can dissolve kidney stones and flush them out of the body through the urine. Consuming a cup of apple cider vinegar is another effective to balance the body’s PH.
• Foods to Avoid- Conventional factory farmed animal products, poor quality foods, unhealthy supplements and protein powders.
Herbs to eliminate Kidney Stones painlessly and quickly
Nettle Leaf – Drink two-three cups of Nettle Tea per day, as it helps maintain the flow of water through the kidneys and bladder and eliminates the stones.
Hydrangea Root– It is packed with powerful diuretic properties and prevents kidney stones
Gravel Root– Gravel root helps expel excess uric acid which is a reason for the Kidney stones formation. It increases the flow of urine to flush out the toxins.
Horsetail Herb– It normalizes the calcium stored in the body and eases the urinary tract inflammation, by limiting the acid content in urine.
Corn Silk– It soothes cell membranes in the urinary system and is extremely useful for people experiencing painful Urinary tract woes. It will rapidly ease the pain and heals bladder infections and reduce the risk of recurring kidney stones
Goldenrod Flowers– They are packed with anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antiseptic and diuretic properties that can fight urinary tract infection, bladder infections, and help flush out kidney stones