Thicker and abundant hair growth on our face especially around upper lip area for women can be embarrassing. Several brands have come up with upper lip hair removal creams, sprays, 0hair trimmers and there are even services like laser hair reduction which are either chemical loaded or expensive. So, here are 5 Upper Lip Hair Removal Home Remedies that are natural and cost effective.
1. Turmeric and Milk Paste
Turmeric and Milk Paste is one of the best Upper lip hair removal remedies. While Turmeric cleanses your skin and leaves a natural glow, milk on the other hand acts as natural hydrator, and keeps your skin supple and moisturized.
- Take a tablespoon of turmeric and milk and mix them in a bowl together.
- Apply the mask on the upper lip area using clean fingers.
- Allow it to dry, and now rub the area with your fingers till the dried paste is removed completely. Using some force, rub in the direction opposite to your hair growth.
- Wash it off with cold water.
2. Egg White and Sugar
Egg White and Sugar works as the best upper lip hair removal, and it also soothes your skin and tightens the area.
- Take one egg white and add half spoon of corn flour and sugar.
- Whisk the mixture to form a sticky consistency paste.
- Apply the paste on the upper lip region.
- Allow it to dry for 30 minutes and peel it off.
- Repeat this remedy twice in a week to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
3. Brown Sugar Waxing
Remove upper lip hair with the Brown Sugar Waxing that is one of the effective home remedies for upper lip hair.
- To 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, add a glass of water.
- Add a hint of lemon and heat the mixture on a medium flame.
- Make sure you stir continuously until the consistency becomes thick.
- Now put off the flame. Let the mixture cool down
- Apply the Brown Sugar Wax on the upper lip area using a spatula.
- Keep a cotton cloth firmly against the skin for a minute on the wax.
- Pull the cloth off the skin in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
4. Sugar and Lemon
Sugar and Lemon are the basic ingredients readily available in kitchen and it effectively works as bleach besides gently scrubbing of the dead skin cells and unwanted hair.
- Take 1 lemon and extract the juice into a bowl.
- Add a tsp of sugar to it.
- Let the sugar dissolve and then apply it on the upper lip.
- Massage it gently and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off using cool water
5. Potato Juice
An easy upper lip hair removal at home is to apply potato juice that acts as a natural skin bleaching agent. Using the remedy regularly will help you get rid of the unwanted hair on the upper lip.
Take 2 tbsp of potato juice by blending it and Spread the juice on your upper lip at bedtime. Leave it overnight and follow it regularly to get the eventual outcome.
These are the best Upper Lip Hair Removal Home Remedies to try out at home. They are not only cost-effective but free of chemicals too.