Learn how to easily make Homemade Peanut Butter; it doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to prepare. It also helps avoid added sugars and hydrogenated fats like in the store-bought peanut butters.
Peanut Butters are nutritious and protein packed, and provides lot of energy. Rich in vitamins E, B3 and B6, magnesium, manganese, iron, zinc and folate, peanut butter is high in calories but helps reduce the risks of Type 2 diabetes, cholesterol and heart diseases.
Although Peanut butter is high in calories, it is regarded to be good for weight management. The fiber and protein content in peanut butter keeps you fuller for long hours. The key here is to eat in moderation.
Peanut Butter Recipe
Things you will need for making peanut butter:
- Unsalted Roasted peanuts
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- A spatula
- Food processor, blender
- Measuring cups and spoons,
- A glass jar to store
Instructions to make Homemade Peanut Butter
- To the processor, add 2 cups of roasted peanuts.
- Process the roasted peanuts until it is powered
- Add 3 teaspoons of extra-virgin olive oil to the peanut powder.
- Grind it once again until the peanut butter gets smooth consistency .Keep scraping down the sides from time to time to get consistency.
- Pour the peanut butter into the glass storage container.
Your Homemade Peanut Butter is ready to use, and you can make wide variety of peanut butter recipes such as cookies, muffins, crepes, ice cream and more. Enjoy the homemade healthy peanut butter by spreading it on whole-grain bread, oatmeal, or with apples, bananas.