We have already posted our best homemade teeth whitening remedies earlier but to add to it, here is another best way to whiten teeth naturally with Turmeric.
You may wonder that turmeric may leave and yellow stain, but many swear by this teeth whitening remedy. It is packed with its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibiotic properties and the medicinal properties in the ingredient also good for sensitive teeth and dental problems like toothaches and gingivitis. Though the medicinal properties come from component in turmeric called curcumin, the exact reason for teeth whitening tips is not yet known.
Baking Soda is another Best way to whiten teeth, as it works as a mild abrasive to remove stains from your teeth, besides the aiding in plaque removal by neutralizing acids thus avoiding the tooth decay and gum disease.
Ever considered Coconut oil for homemade teeth whitening? The oil-pulling remedy has been used from ages as a part of oral health for getting rid of the bacteria as well as treating issues like toothaches, bad breath, tooth sensitivity and gum disease. It also promotes white teeth.
Homemade Natural Teeth Whitener
- Turmeric powder
- Coconut oil
- Baking soda
- Measuring spoons
- A mixing spoon
- Container for storage
- For this homemade teeth whitening remedy, take a bowl and add 4 tablespoons of dried, organic turmeric root powder.
- Mix it with 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Now add 3 tablespoons of organic, virgin coconut oil and mix the ingredients thoroughly
- Transfer it to a container for storage.
- For the best way to whiten teeth, spread 2 teaspoons of the powder on the toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth with it for a couple of minutes and swish a teaspoon of melted coconut oil in your mouth for another minute.
- Spit it out and rinse with water.
Do this thrice a week for 2 weeks and then reduce the frequency to once a week for teeth whitening. This Home remedy is the Best way to whiten teeth
*Results may vary from person to person and results are not guaranteed