How to cleanse lungs after quitting smoking? For smokers and ex-smokers here is a recipe which acts as best lung cleanse for smokers.
According to American Lung Association, there are approximately 600 substances in the cigarettes that cause harm to the smokers. It is to be noted that a burnt cigarette releases 7000 toxins, and at least 69 of them are poisonous and lead to cancer.
These chemicals are found in several of the consumer products with warnings, but only the tobacco products have warning labels.
Following is the list of chemicals found in tobacco products and other consumer products.
- Acetone – found in nail polish remover
- Acetic Acid – an ingredient in hair dye
- Ammonia – a common household cleaner
- Arsenic – used in rat poison
- Benzene – found in rubber cement
- Butane – used in lighter fluid
- Cadmium – active component in battery acid
- Carbon Monoxide – released in car exhaust fumes
- Formaldehyde – embalming fluid
- Hexamine – found in barbecue lighter fluid
- Lead – used in batteries
- Naphthalene – an ingredient in mothballs
- Methanol – a main component in rocket fuel
- Nicotine – used as insecticide
- Tar – material for paving roads
- Toluene – used to manufacture paint
These toxins are dangerous for lungs and can increase the risk of cancer. Fortunately, there are lung cleanse drinks for smokers and ex-smokers that works best. Here is the drink that is best lung cleanse for smokers as well as lung cleanse for ex smokers.
The ingredients for lung cleanse drink include Turmeric, Onions and Ginger. While Ginger and Turmeric are known for anti-bacterial and natural healing properties, they also aid in removing the mucus buildup of the lungs. Turmeric also has omega-3 fat acids, and it helps fight viruses, bacteria and cancer cells. Onions on the other hand are packed with anti-cancer properties and fights against the malignant issues and stops respiratory complications.
- Onions- 400 Gms
- Raw Sugar- 400 Gms
- Turmeric- 2 Big Spoons
- Water- 1 Liter
- Organic Ginger Root
- Add water and sugar to the pot. Allow it to boil.
- Now add the chopped ginger and onion and add them to the pot.
- Once the ingredients comes to boil, add turmeric and put the flame on low heat.
- Leave it until the concoction is reduced to half in size.
- Strain the solution and store it in the glass container.
- Refrigerate the mixture after it is cooled.
How to use this Lung cleanse for smokers drink
Drink the lung cleanse drink on daily basis by taking 2 spoons in the morning, 2 spoons before going to bed (2 hours after taking dinner).
This Drink is the best lung cleanse for smokers and the ingredients are all available in kitchen cabinets. However, the best advice we give is to quit smoking.