nutrihealthline.com – Asthma is a common lung disease which affects airways and leads to difficulty in breathing. Asthma can be either acute or chronic, and Asthma Symptoms are more noticed during nights than day time. While there are many over-the-counter medications.
There are Natural Remedies for Asthmathat provides relief from Asthma Attacks
Table of contents
- 1 There are Natural Remedies for Asthmathat provides relief from Asthma Attacks
- 1.1 Asthma Causes
- 1.2 Asthma Symptoms
- 1.3 1. Consume right foods for Asthma Treatment
- 1.4 2. Cloves and Honey
- 1.5 3. Ginger Pomegranate Juice
- 1.6 4. Mustard Oil
- 1.7 5. Dried Figs
- 1.8 6. Coffee
- 1.9 7. Eucalyptus Oil
- 1.10 8. Onions
- 2 Share this:
- 3 Related posts:
- Allergies to dust, smoke and pollen
- Food Allergies
- Respiratory tract infections
- Certain medications like aspirin also trigger Asthma Attacks
- Chest Pain or Chest Tightness
- Shortness of breath or Extreme difficulty in breathing
- Wheezing during nights
- Cough with or without sputum production
- Increased pulse
- Drowsiness or confusion
- Breathing gets stopped temporarily
- Lips, face or nails turning blue.
Alleviate the Asthma Symptoms by following these Natural Remedies for Asthma…
1. Consume right foods for Asthma Treatment
Eat foods that can ease Asthma Symptoms as it is one of the best Natural Remedies for Asthma. Include the below foods to combat environmental toxins, control inflammation and reduce allergic reactions to Asthma.
- Carotenoid foods such as root veggies, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens and berries,
- Foods with folate such as green leafy vegetables, beans and nuts,
- Vitamin E and vitamin C foods including leafy greens, citrus fruits, cruciferous veggies and nuts
- Magnesium rich foods such as greens, nuts, seeds, beans, cocoa and certain ancient grains.
- Prebiotics and high-fiber foods like Whole grains, nuts, beans, seeds and raw vegetables
- Omega-3 foods such as mackerel, sardines, orange roughy, salmon, trout and tuna.
2. Cloves and Honey
Pour half a glass of water into a pot and add 5-6 cloves. Boil the water. Add a spoonful of honey and drink the liquid twice a day for effective results. This natural remedy helps cure Asthma.
3. Ginger Pomegranate Juice
Ginger is a very effective natural home remedy for many skin ailments and Asthma Cure is one among them. Make a juice of Ginger, Pomegranate, and honey taking equal quantities and blending them. Drink the juice twice a day. Alternatively, you can take two tbsp of dried fenugreek seeds add a spoon each of ginger juice and honey. Soak it overnight and consume the mixture in the morning daily. These two Natural Asthma Remedies are effective for detoxifying your lungs.
4. Mustard Oil
Mix camphor to mustard oil. Massage it all over the chest before going to bed and this helps you get relief from the asthma symptoms. Ensure you warm the oil before massaging with it, and this helps your chest feel warmth and cure breathing problems.
5. Dried Figs
Dried Figs are another efficacious home remedy for Asthma Treatment. Soak dried figs in water overnight, and eat them the first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Drinking this fig water brings in quick relief from asthma as the nutrients will enter your bloodstream.
The caffeine in regular coffee acts as a bronchodilator and helps control asthma attacks. Consuming hot coffee or black tea helps relax and clear the airways to help you to breathe easier and ease asthma symptoms. It is however not advisable to drink more than three black coffees a day.
7. Eucalyptus Oil
People with Asthma suffer from cough, wheeze and respiratory problems. Essential oil can come to your rescue. Pure eucalyptus oil contain the decongestant properties and the compound eucalyptol in it help break up mucus and open up airways.
Pour few drops of eucalyptus oil on a paper towel and keep it by your head while sleeping and this pleasant aroma allow you to sleep better.
Pour two to three drops of eucalyptus oil in a pot of boiling water and inhale the steam. Take few deep breaths for faster results.
Onions contain sulfur contents that helps reduce lung inflammation, besides the anti-inflammatory properties are beneficial in clearing the constriction of the airways, to get instant relief from blocked lungs. You can eat onions raw form in a salad or cooked in vegetables.
Do you suffer from Asthma attack often? Alleviate theAsthma Symptoms by following these Natural Remedies for Asthma.