While straightened hair looks super gorgeous, the treatment is not only expensive but is loaded with lots of chemicals that can lead to hair fall in the long run. So, if you’re looking for ways on How to straighten hair naturally, here is one such miraculous ingredient Milk that acts as best hair straightener.
While we can’t guarantee the salon like straightened hair effect, Straighten Hair with Milk for naturally gorgeous looking locks and you can save damaging your hair with heat.
How to straighten curly hair? Follow the below steps
1. Take a plastic spray bottle, and fill it with 1/3rd cup of fresh milk. Let your milk be thicker though. Alternatively, you can also take coconut milk and many believe that it has extra straightening effect. If you’re using coconut milk, then add half lemon juice to the mix. Allow it to sit in the fridge for an hour so that a creamy layer forms on the top. This helps in straightening natural hair.
2. To the Milk or coconut milk, you can also add mashed strawberry or banana and a bit of honey. Stir it up well and take in the extra moisturizing powers of the ingredients that help your process of hair straightening at home.
3. Spray the milk all over the hair either on dry or damp hair from roots to tips, being sure the tips are just as milky as the roots. Now spray it on the top of the head, by flipping the hair from bottom. Spray from the middle and sides so that it covers entire hair.
4. Use a wide-toothed comb to comb the tangles out of your hair and this prevents any milky snarls, plus keeps the hair resting in a curled position
5. Massage the scalp gently as milk require a bit of time to get soaked in each shaft of hair and weigh it down, straightening it. So, leave it on for about 20 minutes after massaging. This is how to straighten hair at home.
6. Now rinse out the natural hair straightener milk and shampoo and condition with mild products so that your hair will not smell like sour milk later.
7. Allow your hair to get dried. Milk acts as best hair straightener, if you’ve wavy hair. But if you have curly hair, this hair straightening at home process will not give you perfect straight hair, but still nourishes and define your waves and curls.
We hope our article on How to straighten hair naturally is helpful. Try out this best hair straightener remedy with Milk regularly.