How to grow thicker hair? You don’t need to spend thousands on the expensive hair care treatments or hair care products. These Home Remedies for hair growth we mention will help you deal with hair loss, hair thinning and get thicker and voluminous hair.
Below are the 7 ways to make hair thicker, voluminous and shiny naturally. Follow these remedies twice a week for a while to see you grow thicker hair.
1. Aloe Vera for Hair
Get Thicker hair with Aloe Vera Gel. It soothes the irritated skin and provides lot of benefits to your hair including making it thicker as well as glossy. It also helps treat dandruff problem.
How to use Aloe Vera for Hair
- Take two or three Aloe Vera leaves and extract the gel by peeling the outer layer. Grind the gel to make fine paste.
- Apply this paste on your hair and scalp for about half an hour.
- Rinse it off with mild shampoo.
- Follow this remedy once or twice a week to get healthier and thicker hair.
2. Eggs for Hair
Yes, Egg Hair Masks are stinky. But they can give you thick hair naturally and also controls hair loss. Eggs hair packs provide the extra nourishment and the results are quicker too in getting back the lost volume of your hair.
How to use Eggs for Healthy Hair
- Take an egg or two depending on your hair length.
- Beat them into a bowl until you get the consistency.
- Add a spoon of your regular hair oil and a spoon of water. Mix them properly
- Apply this mixture on hair and the scalp.
- Leave it on your scalp for 30-40 minutes.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water using a shampoo, so that the smell of the egg disappears from your hair.
- If you would like to enjoy stronger and thicker hair, then try this remedy once a week continuously.
3. Henna Powder/Leaves for Hair
Henna powder and henna leaves Hair pack is one of the age old remedies to get thicker hair. Besides restoring natural color to your hair, Henna leaves will make the hair strands thicker and so it looks voluminous. However, Henna can make your hair dryer, so to combat this, add two spoons of olive oil or one egg.
How to use Henna to get thicker hair
- Take fresh henna leaves and grind them in a mixer. Add water to get the consistency. Alternatively you can also take henna powder and make it to paste.
- Leave the paste for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Add a raw egg to this henna paste or a couple of spoons of Olive oil.
- Mix this well and then apply the Henna Hair Pack on your hair.
- Wait for half an hour and wash it off with lukewarm water. Do not shampoo.
- Repeat this process once in two weeks to make your hair thicker.
4. Fenugreek Seeds for Hair
Fenugreek is one of the excellent remedies to treat dandruff, control hair fall as well as to strengthen the volume of your hair, making it shiny.
How to use Fenugreek Seeds to control hairfall
- Take three tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in a bowl with water. Soak them overnight.
- Make a fine paste of this soaked fenugreek seeds in the blender.
- Apply the paste to the scalp and hair and massage for 10 minutes.
- Leave it for 30 – 45 minutes, rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use a mild shampoo, as the smell of fenugreek seeds can be a bother.
- Follow the Fenugreek Seeds remedy once a week to control hair fall, get rid of dry scalp and Get shiny hair.
5. Hibiscus Leaves for Hair
Hibiscus leaves contributes to only strengthen your hair from root to tip and reduce hair fall. Plus, it is also one of the best natural hair remedies for premature gray hair.
How to get thicker hair with Hibiscus Hair pack
- Wash a handful of hibiscus leaves and few curry leaves
- Using a blender, make a paste of these leaves by adding the needed water.
- Apply this Hibiscus Hair pack to your oily hair. You can use hibiscus oil, coconut oil, olive oil or any hair oil that nourishes your hair.
- Leave the hair pack on for about an hour.
- Wash off with a herbal shampoo or any herbal powders.
- Follow this remedy twice a week for at least 3-4 weeks, and you will notice your hair getting darker, long and stronger.
6. Avocado for Hair
Avocados are loaded with powerful vitamins and nutrients, that makes an excellent remedy to grow thicker hair. It helps moisturize and contributes to the overall health of the hair shafts.
How to use Avocado Mask for Thicker Hair
- Take out the pulp of half avocado and mash it properly.
- To the mashed pulp, add one egg white, two tablespoons of honey and a tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Mix the ingredients and rest it for ten minutes.
- Apply this hair mask to your scalp and hair strands.
- Wash off the hair with lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy once a week to make your hair thicker and longer.
7. Onions for Hair
Onions contain the sulfur element which helps increase the blood circulation, stimulates the hair follicles thus treating hair loss with regrowth of hair.
How to use Onions for Thicker Hair
- Chop Onions into pieces and blend them to make a fine paste.
- Put these onion paste or pulp into a strainer, and using a spoon extract the juice, throwing out the pulp.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Honey to the Onion Juice.
- Add few drops of essential oil (Lavender Oil) of your choice
- Mix them together and apply the Hair Growth mask on to the scalp.
- Massage your scalp for few minutes.
- Leave it on for an hour and wash off with mild shampoo.
- Try this remedy regularly for hair regrowth.
While these home remedies help you grow thicker hair, it is equally important to follow a balanced diet to get the right nutrition for hair. Try the above mentioned ways to make hair thicker and stronger.
*Results may vary from person to person and results are not guaranteed