Bulging Back fat is so annoying that you have to put all your backless dresses in the closet. Fat deposition can be due to Hormones like thyroxine and insulin, although overweight, poor eating habits, lack of regular exercise, certain medical conditions and medicines can also lead to bulging back and bra flab or bulging thighs. Here are the Best 5 Exercises for back fat that puts an end to your search on How to lose back fat?
- Pull-Ups is one of the best exercises for back fat removal, as it tones and sculpts all the back muscles in your body along with biceps.
- Grip a pull-up bar with your hands so that they are shoulder-width apart.
- Now Pull your body up by pulling your elbows downwards.
- Let your pass the bar while pulling.
- Lower yourself down and let your arms be straight.
- Repeat it 8-10 times a day.
- Besides these Normal pull-ups, you can also try Negative pull-ups to lose flab in your body.
2. Hip Twister Plank
- The hip twister plank another best exercises for back fat as it targets the abs and back and helps train and tone down the upper and lower back, shoulders, glutes and quads.
- Start with a forearm plank position.
- Lower one hip towards downwards and rotate your torso.
- Let your shoulders be above the elbows.
- Rotate the torso to the opposite side and drop your other hip to the floor in controlled motion.
- Gain control of your balance by stopping in the middle.
- Repeat it for 15 to 20 repetitions.
3. Tricep Dips
- Triceps dips are a simple basic body weight exercise yet excellent for strengthening the upper body, to tone your upper back muscles, arms and shoulders. Perform Tricep Dips at home using a bench, chair or step.
- Position yourself on bench, chair or step or any stable and secure object to support the body weight.
- Keep your hands shoulder-width apart with the fingers facing forward and elbows pointing backwards with bend in elbows.
With a slight bend in the knee, stretch out the legs in front of you.
- Straighten your arms, with the support of your arms. Slowly bend your elbows to lower your body toward the floor until forming 90-degree angle at elbows.
- Press down into the bench to straighten your elbows, nearly straight but do not lock them out. This completes a rep. Complete 15 to 20 repetitions at a time.
4. Push Ups
- If you’re looking for ways on how to lose back fat fast, here is the best back fat removal exercises Push Ups that tones your entire lower back and uses your own body weight to burn off the excess fat.
- Balance yourself on the hands and toes facing down, in the horizontal position. The best thing about push-ups is that you can perform them anywhere, anytime, or add equipment or even change positioning.
- Start by positioning on standard push-up position.
- Keep your hands on the ground wider than shoulder-width apart.
- By engaging your back, lower yourself into a contracted position toward the floor.
- Hold at the bottom for 3 seconds and push back up, contracting the chest.
- Repeat it for 2 sets of 10 daily.
5. Cardio Exercises
How to lose back fat? Opt for Cardio Exercises to get rid of back fat and burning the excess flab off of your back and overall body, besides working on your oblique muscles and lower back to tone and sculpt the body. Perform the cardio exercise from 30- to 60-minute sessions times a week. You can opt for swimming, jumping rope, brisk walking, running, jogging, boxing, rowing or dancing too.
Try these 5 Best Exercises for back fat to tone your lower back, butt, hips, inner thighs and hip flexors. These exercises will put an end to your search on How to lose back fat?