While your sleep hours definitely count in making you healthy and alert, there are other factors that matter, if you’re feeling low on energy and a perpetual feeling of fatigue. Fatigue and Tiredness are symptoms of several medical conditions including obesity, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis and anemia.
Chronic fatigue is persistent and drains out your energy. Some of the common symptoms of Chronic fatigue include insomnia, muscle and joint pain, headaches, sore throat, brain fog, irritability, stress and depression.
Inadequate fluid intake or dehydration, faulty diets, build-up of toxins slow down your metabolism, and you may end up facing the constant tiredness. Ensure your body gets required faulty diets, build-up of toxins, good sleep, rest and you work in non-toxic environment.
Reasons for Chronic Fatigue
- Nutritional deficiencies, Vitamin or Mineral deficiencies
- Intestinal infections, food intolerance and allergies
- Hormonal imbalances
- Chronic Dieting
- Lack of Sleep
- Inadequate Exercises
- Emotional stress
- Leaky gut syndrome
- Toxic build-up due to smoking, alcohol and drug abuse
- Overdoses of antibiotics, hormonal pills, pain killers.
Identifying the cause behind the chronic fatigue is important to treat the disease. It is important to consult doctors to rule out any underlying diseases. Detoxification, re-building and achieving optimal nutrition are important to treat Constant Fatigue.
Tips to Fight Fatigue and Detoxify the body
- Increase intake of fresh Fruits, Salads and Vegetables
- Optimum Protein intake and dealing with micro-nutrient deficiencies and minerals including Zinc, magnesium, iron, manganese, selenium.
- Rich Fiber-content foods and probiotics for gut health
- Including Nuts, seeds and cold pressed oils to diet for healthy fats
- Identify foods you are intolerant to
- Limit refined and processed foods; sugar, highly refined oils; fried foods.
- Limit use of microwave cooked foods
- Limit eating foods grown with pesticides and chemicals
- Limit alcohol, coffee and stimulants
- Quit Smoking
- Adequate Hydration with water and fluids
- Adequate Sleep
- Stress Management and opting for relaxation remedies- yoga, meditation, breathing exercises
- Limit the use of over-the-counter medicines, and go for Natural Remedies if possible.
Nutrients through a good diet, Adequate Hydration with water and fluids and overall healthy lifestyle are the key aspects to help the body’s ability to turn food into energy efficiently.
*Results may vary from person to person and results are not guaranteed