1. Go on a liquid or juice diet for 7-10 Days and follow it up with Fruits diet for the next five days. You can consume orange, grapes, lemon, cabbage, celery during Liquid/fruits diet.
2. After the Liquid and Fruit diet, go for a balanced diet by including seeds, vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts and fresh juices tostay healthy and lose weight.
3. Eat foods that are low in calories and high in fibers, minerals, and nutrients, such as fresh fruits, veggies, lentils et al.
4. Increase your daily intake of fluids, including fruit juices and water, but cut down the alcohol intake. Fill your pitcher with water and cucumber, and it will be a treat in summers.
5. Avoid consuming butter, cheese, chocolate, cakes, cream, fried foods. Also stay away from high carb foods such as bread, cookies, potatoes, sugar etc.
6. Junk foods are the root for most of the health woes including obesity. Avoid these Junk foods and sugary drinks.
7. Indulge in regular physical activity for at least 30 minutes, be it cycling, walking, swimming or any activity for weight management. Yoga and Deep Breathing exercises are also effective in losing weight.
8. Don’t go to bed immediately after meals, and also have sufficient time in between your meals from brunch to lunch to dinner. Chew your foods slowly rather than gulping it all at once.
9. Have a choice between climbing and lifts? Take the Stairs. Climbing two stairs for three-four minutes per day can burn enough calories to reduce weight gain of 1 to 2 pounds a year. It’s also good for your waist fitness and lose abdominal fat.
10. Practice a routine- Eat small quantities of nutritious food regularly, get a sleep for 7-8 hours, include at least 30 minutes of exercise daily and Stay away from stress and tensions. These tips will get rid of excess body weight naturally.
The above 10 Diet Tips can help you lose weight faster and naturally, and helps you get in better body shape. Join us on Nutrihealthline.com and share of which of these diet tips worked best for you in the comments section below.